Want To Hear The TV Better?
Hear every word with the fantastic AccuVoice speaker
Can’t hear dialogue on your favourite TV programmes? We can fix that! The amazing new AccuVoice AV200 soundbar from ZVOX uses hearing aid technology to make voices crystal-clear, even at low volumes.
They use their own proprietary technology to lift voices out of the soundtrack. They then modify the voices to make them understandable. The dialogue this clear and sharp. You'll hear every word, even on poorly mixed programs.
Call us today at 01 832 4007 or 01 851 1911 email@example.com
Making the voices completely clear
The AccuVoice AV200 Speaker uses unique technology to make voices clear and understandable when you watch a program, movie or sporting event on your TV. The speaker uses a high-speed computer processor and advanced algorithms to separate voices from the rest of the soundtrack. It then manipulates those voices to make them clear and understandable. The results are outstanding.
Easy to install, fits anywhere
The AV200 is only 17 inches wide, so you can put it just about anywhere. It will work well above or below your TV, or to the left or right. Hooking the speaker up is simple, there is just one connecting wire to your TV. Then plug your speaker in, turn down the sound on your TV speakers, and you get high-quality sound and clear voices on every program.
No more loud commercials
They have thought of everything, irritated by too loud ads? Then you will love their Output Leveling (OL) feature. Just turn the feature on and a sophisticated processor takes over, making soft sounds louder and loud sounds softer, so there are fewer jarring moments when switching channels or when commercials come on. This amazing system also helps by boosting the audio levels from a DVD or Blu Ray player that are not loud enough.
- Great Sound: The AV200 is a great sounding little speaker. Music, movies and TV shows will come to life in your room. This is a true high fidelity loudspeaker.
- Place It Where You Want: You can place the AV200 in front of your TV, or on a shelf anywhere near your TV. Or you can wall-mount it using the hanger slots built into the back of the speaker.
- Phasecue® Virtual Surround Sound: ZVOX's proprietary PhaseCue virtual surround processing gives you rich, three-dimensional sound with movies or music. Sound & Vision magazine calls it "remarkably ingenious."
- Works With Most Remote Controls: It’s easy to program the speaker so that it responds to power, volume and mute commands from your current IR (infrared) remote control.
- Disappearing Display: The speaker features a four-digit display located behind the speaker grille that shows the current setting for volume, bass, treble and PhaseCue® (virtual surround) - and also shows when you have engaged the Mute, Output Leveling (OL) or AccuVoice (ACCU) features. A few seconds after you stop using your remote (or front panel) controls, the display disappears completely.
- Aluminium Cabinet: AccuVoice Speakers use strong, acoustically correct aluminium cabinets. Thin aluminium cabinet walls allow for maximum internal volume without sacrificing acoustic quality.